Tuesday 14 April 2009

Store your information project ( Week 11 )

In week 11 Mr. Tridib explained some features such as CD collection and phpMyadmin in http://localhost/xampp/ website which is a tutorial website that will assist us to accomplish store your information project. Now I understood exactly what to do in my duty also, I have a general idea about my colleagues’ duties. Moreover, Mr. Tridib gave us an idea about how to convert Access file to MySQL. I searched about functional specification and I found a very useful functional specification tutorial. This tutorial was helpful because it clarified many models with their examples and how to create a design document. On Sunday 19th of April I will show Mr. Tridib the model that I will use to design the application.

No comments:

Post a Comment